Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Decades of commitment to innovation and deep client knowledge define Accenture’s reputation in its field as a forward-thinking leader in its space.
Whether leading the charge in bloc-chain innovation, artificial intelligence and digital transformation and execution, Accenture is a go to point for global talent.
The work is varied and at the cutting edge, with the Legal team helping to drive the transformation of Accenture in the new digital world. Underpinning this is a requirement for high legal technical standards partnered with strong client-centric stakeholder management skills, adaptability and the interest and curiosity in helping the legal and contracting aspects of the new digital world .
You will become part of a diverse Legal team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
* Leading and supporting all legal aspects for negotiating and closing Accenture’s complex deals, including drafting, strategy, risk and mitigation analysis, internal reviews and liaison with all Accenture subject matter experts in their various disciplines. Required to work as a leader and as part of legal and cross-Accenture opportunity pursuit teams
* Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior transactional lawyers
* Stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
* Educate company executives in regard to legal and risk management issues
* Represent company's interests and interface directly with client counsel and negotiating teams
* Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
* Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective
* Counsel, advise, and consult company executives based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
* Develop internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
* Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business
* Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
**What skills & experience are we looking for?
* Strong transactional experience in consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group for a consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing services vendor
* Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions
* An understanding of Intellectual Property issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
* Independently manage drafting transactional documents and correspondence
* Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
* Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
* Responsive and follows through on commitments
* Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
* Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office suite of products
* Good grasp of new age technology e.g. digital, analytics and cloud preferred, or genuine interest
* Private practice experience desirable not essential
**What academic qualifications do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor with a strong PQE
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law.