Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Senior Manager Category Power Beverages
The key responsibility of the Regional Category Lead Procurement (CPL) is to ensure the regional Category business needs are translated and are made transparent within the Procurement functions and, vice versa, that Procurement strategies are embedded into business strategies with a clear objective to drive top- and bottom-line growth. The position acts as a central linkage at the intersection of the business and sourcing teams in order to: act as a strategic thought leader and to ensure strategic alignment between the commercial, supply chain, R&D; and Procurement; to act as a challenger driving continuous improvement of COGS and simplification from E2E; to drive alignment of the productivity pipeline across Spend Areas to meet Category targets; to establish appropriate governance to monitor and drive execution of optimization and productivity initiatives; to lead margin management process including priority setting and mobilization of resources (I2M); and to drive business continuity planning and align on business continuity programs for key materials and monitor their implementation. Additionally the role will actively support the development and implementation of standardized ways of working across the globe applying best practice with regard to margin management, governance and project implementation.
- Ensure linkage and alignment between Category stakeholders and Spend Area teams
- Understand and communicate regional Category specific needs and priorities to Procurement stakeholders so that they get addressed in relevant sourcing strategies (including SRM, BCP, supplier requirements).
- Understand and communicate Spend Area needs in order to obtain commercial buy-in and incorporate accordingly in the Category business strategy.
- Communicate regional needs to the global Category Lead and lead implementation of global programs in the region.
- Drive Margin
- Develop, together with R&D; and Spend Area teams, a multiyear margin improvement agenda.
- Manage sufficiency and robustness of productivity pipeline including initiatives to fill and strengthen the pipeline.
- Collaborate with R&D; and ISC to develop margin improvement programs with the focus on reformulation and complexity reduction.
- Coordinate prioritization of projects and resources as part of margin management process.
- Coordinate execution of productivity projects and mobilize adequate cross functional resources.
- Collaborate with R&D; and ISC to establish and control the most effective resource allocation and timely execution.
- Push for standardized trial- and testing protocols.
- Deal with any roadblocks and escalate within the Category for resolution.
- Ensures that the Regional Category is aware of short and long term market trends with regards to material availability, cost development, and the impact on the competitive landscape.
- Secure Business Continuity
- Obtain regular Category approval for recommended business continuity programs (BCP) for most critical suppliers and materials.
- Mobilize R&D; and ISC resources for developing supply alternatives.
- Initiate, or on request lead, special situation teams to resolve out-of-stock (OOS) or material supply issues resulting in significant negative P&L; impact.
- Support Growth
- Responsible Procurement representative in Category MOR.
- Drive regional innovation planning with regional Category leadership.
- Ensures Procurement involvement in regional growth and innovation projects by obtaining project charters and linking with Procurement Innovation Managers (PIM's) or Spend Area teams to mobilize Procurement support.
- The incumbent has the ability to translate product or process design elements into the respective actions to be taken by Spend Area teams.
- Challenges pro-actively the make or buy decisions of the Category for External Manufacturers regionally.
- One way of working cross-Category and cross-Regionally
- Actively drive common approach and ways of working related to margin management, productivity and implementation practices across Regions and Categories.
- Develop business understanding in Procurement Team
- Represent the Category Procurement at the regional Procurement leadership team level.
- Contribute to development of solid business understanding in Procurement population including execution of capability building trainings.
- Act in compliance and ethically
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position.
- Lead ethical and model compliant behavior.
- Maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation.
- Ensure employees in the area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance programs.
- University degree (preferably Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Marketing/Procurement)
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Spanish preferred
- Procurement (preferred) and relevant functional knowledge / Business and financial acumen (within Supply Chain)
- Excellent knowledge of Mondelez Procurement procedures and processes
- Strong knowledge and/or relevant cross functional knowledge in procurement
- Knowledge in working in international multi-functional projects and environments
- Coaching & feedback
- Demonstrable knowledge of people/ team management
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!