Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 177049
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Provide legal advice to internal clients
- Reviewing and negotiation of software agreements, including cloud and other innovative technologies license structures. Also includes service contracts, subcontracts, NDAs, RFPs and vendor agreements
- Collaborating closely with commercial and service delivery teams, as well as other corporate functions such as Finance, Tax and Human Resources
- Applying general local law to business requirements and challenges to recommend practical solutions
- Working with globally-located colleagues on international projects
- Coordinating with external counsel for specialist advice as required.
- Assisting with the implementation of the company’s compliance programs
- 4+ years of legal experience as a transactional legal counsel, preferably with some portion of that experience in technology and commercial matters
Education and Qualification/Skills and Competencies
- Graduation from accredited law school, further graduation may count as experience (depending on local differences)
- English: Fluent
- A commercial contracts lawyer with excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience of IT / outsourcing services and an interest in the technology sector is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of contract and obligations law, intellectual property, privacy, revenue-related issues, contract remedies, liabilities and risk allocation issues, labor law
- Able to multitask with rapidly changing priorities and to manage multiple tasks in a fast, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Compliance, Intellectual Property, Cloud, Technology, Legal