Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Sao Paulo office as part of our Information Technology team, providing IT and telecom support to local office colleagues.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for building trusted relationships among users across all offices, including leadership teams, and act as a trusted advisor and go-to person during day to day IT support cases.
You'll do this by communicating and sharing our firm’s available IT tools. You will also engage with consultants due to your sharp knowledge of their needs and should be recognized as part of the team that is the local face of IT in the office and brings confidence to users through personal knowledge of processes and connections to other support groups.
You will prepare and deliver presentations and trainings to small/medium groups, addressing technical and process needs, providing recommendations and guidance on their challenges and needs. Additionally, you'll coordinate and deliver internal and external events in all IT-related matters, including connectivity, audio, video and support.
Overall, you'll ensure the success of the end to end customer journey of all office users in IT related queries and issues and you'll establish yourself as a trusted partner with all office end users. You'll maintain the key success metrics associated with IT service delivery in the office and you'll assess daily issues that arise and assign priority based on information gathered. Furthermore, you'll build and maintain relationships with other support groups to solve issues and launch new ideas and opportunities and you'll have the opportunity to be a role model supporting the development of team members.
In addition, you'll deliver new IT solutions to users in local offices, engage in special IT projects, ensure the proper use of firm resources, and you'll actively engage in self-learning and self-improvement.
- Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
- 3+ years relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
- Expertise in exploiting the potential of IT applications to improve working practices and user efficiency
- Experience in supporting large user populations and deployment of various user facing desktop applications and platforms
- English language fluency - both verbally and in writing
- Organizational Structure