Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell is seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to work in the Dell Commerce Services Group helping the company continually improve its website and deliver an excellent Customer Experience to its online visitors. As part of the Test & Target Development team, the developer will partner with a global team of experts in Adobe Target tool and Online Optimization Programs to implement front-end code to Optimization Tests and Targeted Content Experiences in Dell.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and update front-end code for A/B tests on global Dell.com in collaboration with the extended development team in the US and India, as well as business partners
- Work with the extended development team in standardizing and optimizing code best practices
- Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome
- Strong English skills (verbal and written communication)
- Knowledge of web standards and semantic coding practices, as well as web and application development tools (Code IDEs, Firebug, Photoshop, performance profilers, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or relevant years front-end development experience
- A great eye for detail. The ability to convert abstract documentation and mock ups into fully working solutions - to the minimum details.
- Consistently demonstrate a proactive and positive team attitude, and willingness to learn on the job
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and abstract problem-solving)
- Experience with Adobe Target tool is welcome, but not required
Dell Brazil believes in Diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.