Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our South America design studio in Sao Paulo as part of Digital McKinsey. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on modernizing the marketing organizations of leading clients to develop best in class digital marketing and personalization capabilities. You will help clients accelerate customer acquisition and customer value in new and exciting ways leveraging digital channels, data, analytics, marketing technology, and agile marketing operating models.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll work with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients launch agile marketing and personalization programs at scale, enabled by data and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to plug into exciting large scale marketing and digital transformations.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will work on a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into products, services and environments.
You will be part of a blended cross-functional team and tackle all aspects of the design process. You will be passionate and focused, creatively solving complex problems from a diverse set of perspectives, contexts and research inputs, while applying their own informed views and taste. Charged with helping lead client engagements and guiding other members of their design team, you will define and drive the design process moving from insights to ideas, threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable and thoughtful, solutions from concept to launch.
Additionally, you’ll utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, and apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs. You’ll lead user research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, for complex products and services, use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
You will also perform task analysis and define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing. Lastly, you'll work with the Engagement Manager to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas and work with them to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans, and mentor others and capability build to cultivate and support them through their path at McKinsey.
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification
- 8+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Holistic and human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/ coach to clients and internal team
- Experience leading designers and other members of a cross-functional team
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and motivation to deliver and ensure highest quality deliverables
- Able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Strong interaction and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, OmniGraffle
- Good experience with MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision or Flinto
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Keen to seek out opportunities to promote the design practice internally and externally, being an excellent presenter
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel approximately 75% of the time to client sites
- High Tech