Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 172082
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The IoT Moving Assets organization is looking for Software Developers to join our team in São Leopoldo, Brazil.
As part of our team you will build IoT applications focusing on “things moving” (like tractors, trucks, agricultural machines, cars, trailers and forklifts), set into business context, which in this case is agriculture.
We believe that Internet of Things it’s not just about collecting and analyzing sensor data to maintain or improve operational performance. Even bigger than that, it’s about transforming and restructuring the way organizations do business.
We want to transform agribusiness to evolve and feed the world. Consuming data from agricultural machines and equipment to increase farming efficiency and predictability while creating sustainable food supply chains
Want to know more about SAP Leonardo Internet of Things? https://www.sap.com/products/supply-chain-iot/iot.html
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for developers with proven experience, passionate about software development and looking for opportunities to build standard solutions with latest generation of SAP technologies.
As a Senior Developer:
* You will be responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of product features in a development team
* You will work in an agile development team covering all stages and tasks within the entire software development cycle
* Work closely with internal SAP, external partners and customer to ensure product and customers’ success
* You will constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills
* You will act as a multiplier sharing your experience and learnings
* You will take part in user experience design process
* You will follow the mindset of DevOps as we design, develop and run our services
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor or Master in Business Information Science, Computer Sciences, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or in a technical related discipline.
- Eagerness and fast adoption of new implementation and modeling skills
- Mix of interest for application development AND technical implementation
- Experience in customer interactions and requirement gathering
- Knowledge in software development best practices
- Knowledge in Database, preferable SAP HANA
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus
- Cloud Foundry, Openstack or equivalents skills on SAP Cloud Platform
- HTML5, CCS3, jQuery, d3, angular, WebGL, SAP UI5 / Fiori
- Professional experience in cloud applications development
- Machine Learning, Data science
- Java, Python
- Microservices Architecture pattern
It is not expected for all positions but agile teams can benefit from:
* Expertise in Cyber Security standards and processes
* Expertise in Quality Management and Engineering
* Experience as Scrum master, process definition, team leading or coordination
Experience in implementation projects (or equivalent) that had at least one of the following challenges:
* Integrated business applications
* Massive scale-out
* Partner extensibility
* Sensor networks
* Advanced web or mobile app
* Image processing
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Web Design, Software Engineer, Test Engineer, Technology, Engineering, Creative