Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our Sao Paulo office as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will be part of a blended cross-functional team and tackle all aspects of the design process.
In this role, you will creatively solve complex problems from a diverse set of perspectives, contexts and research inputs, while applying your own informed views and taste. Charged with helping lead client engagements and guiding other members of their design team, you will define and drive the design process moving from insights to ideas, threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable and thoughtful, solutions from concept to launch.
You’ll utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, and apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs. You’ll also lead user research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, for complex products and services, use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc). Additionally, you will perform task analysis and define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
Lastly, you will issue regular status reports, troubleshoot problem areas, work to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
- Undergraduate degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification
- 8+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, OmniGraffle, as well as good experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision or Flinto
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Holistic and human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Experience leading designers and other members of a cross-functional team
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Able to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Willingness to travel to up to 90% to client sites
- Fluent in English and Spanish language (both verbal and written)
- High Tech