Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of Accenture Operations that operates business processes and infrastructure as a service on behalf of our clients.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Job Duties :
* Will be part of the Network Design & Engineering Team.
* Ability to lead activities, requirements gathering (translate business to technical), designing, implementing, and troubleshooting large sized networks.
* Present network designs solutions for review
* Provide Level 4 support for operations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 9 years of related experience or 13 years of related experience.
- Cisco CCNA R&S or CCNA Security is mandatory.
- Cisco CCDP, CCNP R&S or CCNP Security ( professional level certification is
Highly Desirable ).
* 7+ years of core routing and switching experience in an enterprise environment.
* Proven hands-on experience with Family of Cisco routers (ISRs Gen2, 4Ks and ASRs), Cisco Switches (Catalyst 4500, 3850s and Nexus switches).
* A senior understanding and experience of network design, troubleshooting, and customer interactions.
* Proficient in VPN techniques and protocols. (IPSec,SSL).
* Proven hands-on experience with Cisco ASA, NGFWs Architecture, Firepower 4100/9300, Cisco ISE, Cisco IDS/IPS, Gigamon, Bluecoat SGs, F5 BIG-IP LTM/GTMs, Juniper SA appliances.
* Proficient in IPv4 addressing and Variable Length Subnet Masking.
* Proficient in EIGRP and BGP routing.
* Hands on experience with Cisco Routers, Switches.
* Hands on experience with WAN optimizer platforms, (Riverbed Steelheads, Interceptors).
* Basic Scripting (Python) and ACI, Meraki or other SDN skills is a plus.
* Ability to capture business requirements, and clearly, formulate strategies, design, and operational methodologies.
* Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and self-learner.
* Ability to document and present each methodology with minimal supervision.
* Must be fluent in English. Spanish desirable.
"This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression , or any other reason prohibited by local law".