Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Senior Category Analyst Chocolate Impulse.
- Support the construction of the growth strategy for Chocolate Impulse by identifying the key drivers to leverage this business, potential size of the brazilian market , the role and size of prize of current MDLZ portfolio and white spaces to provide inputs for the Innovation and Equity Teams.
- Develop executional synergies with Gums&Candies; category to leverage the " Winning in Impulse" platform.
- This position will also be responsible for managing the "Bombons" segment (NR $114MM) and Bis Xtra (NR $ 25MM) as well as supporting the development of the strategies and activations to potentialize Northeast east growth.
- Work on the construction of the growth strategy for chocolate impulse in Brazil
- Support the definition of the role of each segment, considering consumer need states and potential size
- Participate of the construction of the 421 innovation pipeline, providing local inputs to support the regional team
- Lead the IBP for "Bombons" segment and " Bis Xtra"
- Lead the Bombons resizing transition, communication plan, innovation as well as PPA initiatives
- Support the development of the strategies and activations to leverage Northeast growth
- Graduation: Business, Marketing or Adversiting
- Advanced Marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical capability with expertise in Nielsen ,SI and SO analysis and Kantar.
- Knowledge in NPD planning and activation.
- Understanding of Sales Channel dynamic.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!