Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 162123
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Rafael Fernandes
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Compliance Specialist will be expected to take ownership in managing and conducting investigations in all areas of compliance at SAP.
His/her key responsibilities will be:
* Is responsible for delivery of assigned analyses and project tasks
* Able to independently lead investigations with minimal supervision
* Administrative support to the investigation group
* Resolves issues with high complexity and cross-borders
* Develops collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional
* Communicates within works assignment clearly and in a timely manner
* Serves as trusted advisor and functional peer to other teams at the organization
He/she may work on company policies and procedural change and liaise with multiple areas to align compliance Policies.
The position reports to the Global Compliance Officer, Head of Investigations and Anti-Corruption and enjoys high exposure within the business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- High proficiency with tools and procedures required to accomplish the job
- Graduation from accredited law school or equivalent work experience, law enforcement background preferred
- Hands-on with extreme attention to detail and written documentation
- Ability to do in-depth research and to interpret written guidelines and documents
- Fluent business English
- 2-5 years in a relevant function in the internal control system environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Audit, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Compliance, Finance, Technology, Legal