Descrição da Vaga
Support sales organization and program management through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other operational functions utilizing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration. Evaluates and implements improvements to Deal Registration programs and processes.
* Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve
* Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work
* Provides pre and post-sales support
* Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
* Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
* Liaison between program management, partners, operations and sales organization
* Facilitates product and sales information flow
* Drives sales operations process improvements
* Serves as interface for opportunity status and handles escalation
* May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements
* Focus on delivering a positive customer and partner experience
* May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
* Being a primary point of contact for diverse opportunities
* Being a subject matter expert
* - Refers to established policies and precedents as needed.
* Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience
* Providing pre-sales operational support and guidance to sales teams
* Applies judgment to identify when deviation from standard practice is required.
* Working very closely with account teams, segments, and partners to qualify incoming opportunities
* Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations
* Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of the time.
* Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and efficiency of own
* Build and submit solution validation
* Case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services
* Delivers/provide all support within defined SLAs and Quality measurements
* Logging of requests in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests
* Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and Manager
* Work closely with the Presales and Sales teams in building solutions and quotes
* 2-4 years relevant experience
* Undergraduate degree
* Salesforce experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft platforms (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Language requirements:
* Excellent information analysis and database skills.
* Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadline, result oriented with a drive for excellence qualities in an ambiguous environment.
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and a passion for winning.
* Negotiating skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities
* Strong verbal / written communication skills including meeting facilitation, presentations, and communication with all levels of management & staff
* Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Graduates Job ID: R48363