Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Senior Analyst – Direct Tax in Valinhos – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Preparation of Brazil Corporate Income Tax compliance, including ASC 740, monthly payments, transfer pricing, R&D and other direct tax compliance;
* Assist and give support for acquisition, mergers, new business, new products and other strategic projects;
* Assist in analysis of changes in South America income tax laws;
* Review tax procedures in order to find opportunities for tax savings and avoid risks of assessments. Assist in implementing these opportunities;
* Attend and respond to tax authorities’ requests regarding Direct Tax;
* Assist external consultants in special tax projects;
* Provide analysis and explanations to the World Headquarters regarding tax subjects.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Law;
* English level: Fluent;
* Strong experience with direct tax in Brazil;
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Spanish level: advanced.
* Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.