Descrição da Vaga
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES** **
- Lead initiatives to streamline processes for partner funding programs
- Lead implementation and standardize use of tools to support the compliance and claiming process
- Deliver written and verbal progress reports to executive leaders
- Own compliance and claiming execution of partner funding programs in North America region
- Work closely with the partner marketing planners and partner managers to be aware of partner funded quarterly plans
- Be subject matter expert on all partner funding programs terms and conditions. Be main point of contact for addressing compliance concerns.
- Manage end to end compliance to maximize the amount of compliant activities.
- Align with 3rd party agencies and Dell finance to ensure all available funding is claimed and support deadlines.
- Coordinate the collection of all proof of execution documentation required to submit claims to partners.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
* 10 years of Marketing, finance, compliance and claiming, or project management work experience
* Understanding of Dell marcom programs and partner programs
* Customer focused: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers and external partners
* Time Management: Planning and organizational skills with the ability to work to aggressive deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great communication skills
* Proficient business acumen skills
* Proficient in MSFT Excel tool
* Excellent Project management skills
* Strong drive for results