Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The team supports databases for critical global systems. Team members are responsible for databases that support key Dell applications 24X7. This person will play a key role in ensuring the SQL Server environment is operating to meet business and IT demands for availability, performance and manageability. The DBA will be responsible for production databases in support of IT applications.
* Provides expert-level support for SQL Server database systems with advanced technical complexity;
* Provides support for high availability and disaster recovery of for critical database systems;
* Implements standards relative to all aspects of SQL Server database management;
* Provides solutions mapped to business/user and application development needs;
* Develops technical and organizational specifications for systems;
* Supports production database activities;
* Contributes to the quick resolution of database performance issues;
* Contributes to the identification and resolution of root-cause analysis (RCA) of issues;
* Serves as consultant to the business on database programs and long-term systems strategies;
* Has ability to work with off-shore technical database resources in the implementation and management of SQL Server Database technologies.