Descrição da Vaga
Security is at the core of Google's design and development process: it is built into the DNA of our products. The same is true of our offices. You're an expert who shares our seriousness about security and our commitment to confidentiality. You'll collaborate with our Facilities Management team to create innovative security strategies, investigate breaches and create risk assessment plans for the future. You believe that providing effective security doesn't come at the expense of customer service - you will be our bodyguard (and our long lost pal).
You will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Google. You will coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments, protective services, and the travel safety programs. You may also supervise employees and contractors performing specific security and safety objectives and monitor vendor performance and expenses.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
- Assist with implementing performance of corporate security standards, policies and practices, managing daily operations of vendors providing services including security, training, protective services and risk assessment.
- Collaborate with other groups within Google (HR, Legal, etc.) and outside of Google (Emergency Services: fire, police, EMS, Departments of Environmental Health, etc.) as they relate to daily operations.
- Perform data analysis and creates benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification; create and present travel briefings as they relate to crime and health risks in specified geographical regions.
- Partner with Facilities and other Google business units to identify security deficiencies, and develop customized policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations internal and external to Google.
- Manage our Google Security Guard Force and vendor staff to respond to emergencies, support planned and unplanned operations, and support events and special activities as needed.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 8 years of experience in corporate security/security operations field.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sites in a fast-paced office environment.
* Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
* Demonstrated judgment, discretion and diplomacy skills.
* Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communications skills.