Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Scientist II
- Works on multiple categories
- Plans and conducts independent projects, participates in development of project objectives, executes against same, and recommends action plans to implement key findings; Knows CS related softwares and can apply statistical analysis; understands the backgound of the statistics applied.
- Has broad understanding of analytical work
- Begins to address increasing levels of complexity; capable of collecting information from different sources
- Consults with clients requiring good communication skills (oral & written)
- Basic understanding of Kraft Foods business
- May supervise technicians
- University degree in food Science, Food technology or Nutrition.
- Advanced English, Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge in different Sensorial analysis methodologies, as well as appropriate knowledge in statistical tools is a differential.
- Recent knowledge in the field of Sensory evaluation & Consumer testing
- Knowledge in descriptive tests, and quality evaluations.
- Knowledge in sensitive analysis, and good use of statistics tools
- Fundamental experience in presentation of results/report
- Previous experience in descriptive and discriminatory tests, tests with quantitative consumers and qualitative knowledge.
- Previous experience with trained sensory panel will be a differential
- Good ability interpreting results to guide the team in the appropriate recommendations
- Excellent communication and pro-activity skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!