Descrição da Vaga
The role of the Supply Chain and Operations function is to Plan, Source, Make and Deliver HP products and services for our channel partners, customers and internal use on a global basis. The function also includes coordination and collaboration with multiple internal and external partners, e.g., suppliers, intermediaries, third-party service providers and customers. In the Customer Support organization, the Supply Chain function is living momentum with several Global and Regional programs to transform and improve our delivery capabilities, create a strong and compelling infrastructure to support HP growth in the Services segments, striving to keep our customers satisfaction at very high level while improving our cost structure for HP to win in the marketplace. We are HP, we are the best IT company and we are transforming the Supply Chain to deliver at high level while being recognized by the breakthroughs we believe will differentiate HP from the competition in the Customer Support segment. We are looking for the best and motivated candidates to embark with us in this journey. If you are customer oriented, dynamic, self-starter, perseverant, have business acumen and strives for teamwork results, this is the right opportunity to show that you play to win.
In this function, you will participate and deploy SC initiatives at the Americas region level, with focus in Latin America. Background in Supply Chain is a requirement for the candidates. If you have APICS or PMI certification, this is also a differentiator. English and Spanish spoken idioms will help you connect at region and global organizations to run our business. We value business acumen as in this position the candidate will deal with financial aspects to drive a best in class Supply Chain while adding and capturing value for our customers. Continuous improvement, cost efficiency and customer satisfaction will be the fuel of our aspirations to be the best in class Supply Chain operation.
- Strategically drives a broad range of complex supply chain processes, which may include import/export operations, typically for large or complex global business unit.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, develops recommendations, and converts recommendations into compelling new business plans.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities at the highest level, connecting
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
- Broker's license and/or 10+ years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Identifies and creates superior analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced internal and external relationship management skills.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Superior project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies that impact the organization.
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Extensive Understanding of HP's overall business strategy.
- Advanced understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), ATP, master scheduling and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Advanced understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of inventory modeling and analysis.
- Excellent leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
- Advanced understanding in developing and managing a trade compliance program.