Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 186407
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Sherilyn Mallmann dos Santos
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Presales is looking for a presales consultant for its São Paulo office interested in showcasing the S4HANA Cloud to customers. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced IT Consultant or Business Management Consultant with extensive knowledge in the business processes of Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Do you want to work with innovative technologies such as Machine Learning and Predictive capabilities embedded in cloud ERP solution?
Do you want to be part of a team that creates exciting demos and convince C-Levels to adopt Game Changer Solutions?
If you are result-driven and creative, if success as a team is a key driver, if you love the frenzy that comes with victories, if you are looking for a multicultural work environment that rewards excellence and over-achievement, then feel free to apply.
If you want to know more about what a Presales Consultant is doing, here is a short video: URL: https://video.sap.com/media/t/0_yo9x1els
What is a presales consultant?
The Presales Consultant possesses advanced knowledge of SAP and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. A Presales Consultant interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
What a presales consultant’s day looks like?
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories. Also support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
What are the mandatory requirements in terms of experience & language?
- 5+ year experience as IT consultant and or business management consultant
- Excellent presentation and digital communication skills (Video, Visual Tools)
- Significant knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Management: Procurement (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Transportation Mgt (TM), Manufacturing (PP), Warehouse Mgt (WM).
- English: proficient
- Portuguese: Native
What are the education requirements?
- Bachelor: Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
lifeatSAP #SAPjobs #presales #SAPHANA #SAPCloud
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Embedded, Computer Science, Technology