Descrição da Vaga
The Business Analyst Advisor – SAP OPS will work closely with business
partners and internal teams by providing technical expertise, insight and
leadership to implement and execute complex process, data, and technology
solutions in one or more business areas in multiple countries or region, for
the SAP Operations (OPS) solution. Candidates for this position are expected
to be experts with substantial knowledge in the implementation space and have
significant experience in key roles on large and complex high rigor IT
projects and often drive the development of new standards and processes.
This job requires a highly skilled, experienced analyst who can partner
effectively with all levels of the organization, act as a strategic consultant
with senior level management, provide strategic thought leadership, lead and
mentor others, drive results, provide process expertise, and make challenging
decisions across highly complex, ambiguous, multi-dimensional tasks where
problems are vaguely defined and very strategic in nature.
This position will participate and/or lead the implementation of the
Operations (OPS) Solution which supports and enables Cargill’s plant
operation, supply chain execution, shop floor integration and indirect
purchasing processes for business units. This position will also collaborate
and help support operations related activities within the other process areas.
Candidates must demonstrate the following competencies: Change
Management, ability to navigate through ambiguity, Collaborates beyond team
boundaries, Courage, Resilience, Ability to translate the “As Is” to the “To
Be” while understanding broader impact, Empathy and Effective Communication
skills with BU facing partners.
* Provides strategic and/or functional subject matter expertise to support the “go live” and “post go live” activities, including training, testing, troubleshooting, data validation, and issue resolution. These activities require knowledge in one or more specialized areas and may require additional research and interpretation to determine issues.
* Proactively Identify issues relating to missing or misinterpreted business requirements where definitions are vague and complex. Lead problem solving of significant solution gaps and implementation issues highly complex in nature requiring ingenuity and creativity so that corrective actions can be developed and applied accordingly.
* Advocate quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements for one or more specialized areas and may require additional research and interpretation to create innovative solutions for one or more business units, platforms, or functions in one or more countries or regions.
* Identify solution options and manage business partner decision making process to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture. Persuade senior internal and external stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, and concepts as required within a business unit, platform, function or region.
* Lead the process of evaluating multiple process solutions to extremely complex, ambiguous, multi-dimensional business scenarios and form recommendations based on cost/benefit analysis, taking into account industry best practice and leveraging in-depth and broad identify opportunities for creating reusable enterprise solutions while leveraging specialized depth and expertise in one or more functional or technical areas and across multiple teams.
_Solution Assessment: Analysis & Requirements Gathering: _
* Requirements Gathering - Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements across multiple process areas, negotiating and convincing for compromise as necessary to reach agreement.
* Process and System Analysis - Lead and effectively facilitate discussions with senior stakeholders and leaders to drive out clear business requirements for complex, unclear, or large-scale business problems.
* Risk and Issue Assessment – Identify, assess, and develop mitigation plans for extremely complex risks and issues within a multi-dimensional and vaguely defined and highly complex environment and escalate as appropriate.
* Collaborate with the senior BU/Function and key senior internal and external project SMEs within a region to provide strategic expertise to identify, analyze, interpret, and prioritize vaguely defined and extremely complex business requirements ensuring alignment with multiple process advisors and BU/Functions.
* Identify and actively influence to accept new concepts and the change management, communication, and training needs.
* Provide deep subject matter expertise and strategic direction across multiple process, data, and technology areas within a region.
* Acts as a strategic liaison with senior internal and senior external stakeholders, including technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors, developers, and business partners.
* Advise and counsel senior leaders on solution options while ensuring cohesion with the overall IT strategy and contributing to the long term value of the businesses objectives.
* Engage and influence business sponsors and users and contribute value to their targeted business outcomes. Indirectly and at times directly influence objectives and goals for a business unit or geography.
* Champion collaboration and enable delivery in team environment.
* Influence senior stakeholders and leadership members by using persuasion and negotiation to ensure solutions are implemented successfully.
* Act as a strategic liaison to multiple BUs/Functions using your broad and deep knowledge of one or more technical disciplines to drive the development of new concepts and innovation.
Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the
* Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones and objectives set by the business unit and functions across a region.
* Provides strategic leadership to create and drive objectives on the work plan, schedule, budget, and required personnel for complex solutions. Provides significant contribution to business unit and/or function objectives which deliver long-term impact.
* Lead and mentor experienced staff.
* Lead as a change agent and collaboration leader that enables delivery across a global team.
* Lead complex change management efforts.
* Lead functional teams or projects as required.
* Provide subject matter expertise in one or more technical or functional disciplines.
* Holds project team resources accountable to their deliverables and ensures project execution and contribution to business/function objectives.
* Responsible for building the technical and functional knowledge of others across the organization.
* Work across process and technology teams within a region to identify and resolve ambiguous, multi-dimensional and extremely complex issues and lead the management of inter-dependencies between integration points.
Project demands may from time to time require work during non-standard
business hours. An example would be during a system implementation at a
plant which can happen only during scheduled downtime.
Up to 40% travel
Education, Experience, Skills
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
* Business experience or related experience on medium to large scale projects
* Experience working on mergers and acquisitions
* Experience leading highly complex projects that are multi-dimensional
* Proven record of interacting with senior leaders in multiple business units and functional teams
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people.
* Ability to understand our business, work across business units, be a team player and work in a team-oriented environment.
* Strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
* Experience leading, persuading and influencing others, including senior level internal and external personnel .
* Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues.
* Established subject matter expert in several business process areas
* Experience with SAP Solution Applications (APO, MII, TM, SRM, MM, WM, QM, PP)
* SAP or ERP experience in one or more of the following areas: plant operations, supply chain execution, or indirect purchasing processes
* Familiarity with Cargill’s Project Delivery Process (PDP) Methodology
* Experience working in a business role including mergers and acquisitions
* Experience with in-house developed and package implementations
* Familiarity with Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
* Familiarity with Cargill’s Requirements Analysis and Solution Design process framework.
Cargo: Tecnologia da Informação