Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 160148
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE
SAP Leonardo brings industry-leading capabilities and products together to provide the industry’s only Digital Business System - built to not only drive innovation as companies explore digital transformation, but to scale that innovation and allow businesses to truly transform. With Leonardo, SAP will deliver thoughtfully packaged innovative capabilities and services to engage with new customers in the context of their business. We will also integrate the capabilities of Leonardo into our core business applications so existing customers leverage their existing SAP investments to get the benefits of these transformative capabilities at scale. Leonardo will enable companies to both rapidly innovate _and seamlessly scale innovations that can transform them into digital companies _.
Unlike our competition, Leonardo provides a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, integrated, simple solutions including services that can be used out of the box without requiring expensive custom build. The key elements of Leonardo are:
- Innovation: New capabilities in areas such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data, and Analytics
- Integration: A comprehensive and integrated portfolio that enables seamless transition from innovation to scale leveraging SAP Cloud Platform
- Simplification: Modular capabilities that can be bought and consumed easily and that are easy to integrate with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Services: Design Thinking and prototyping across the portfolio to bring innovative thinking to life and accelerate customer buying cycles.
Provide thought leadership, strategic solution advice, and expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, enterprise transformation, and business process performance improvement programs.
Lead customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, innovation scenarios, key improvement opportunities and other sources of incremental economic value. Lead strategic account planning sessions with customers, facilitate customer visioning workshops, and lead delivery of value focused engagements. Partner with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across customer business units as a trusted advisor
- Function as a liaison between the business and IT teams and ensure that business needs are prioritized, understood and supported in a timely manner
- Gain in depth understanding of customer business processes, issues, and underlying data available for use or needed through new means (IoT, for example) and formulate a cross business unit view
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities and present solution concepts for input, buy-in, and sign-off
- Facilitate sessions for customer business units to align on a) definitions b) cross business unit project dependencies and execution sequence and c) prioritization of requests
- Manage issues of the highest complexity and strategic value where analysis of situation and/or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including a holistic understanding of processes
- Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems and identify opportunities for process improvement, feature enhancement and/or implementing a new solution
- Provide overall functional guidance, oversight, and leadership for delivery of projects involving a variety of application technologies and ensure that the implemented solutions align with business strategies and requirements
- Collaborate across SAP businesses, customer business units and functional groups, third party consultants and partnering vendors to continuously learn and identify opportunities to advance SAP’s strategic goals within the account
- Analyze latest solution-oriented concepts, trends & technologies related to enterprise data, integration, IoT, Machine Learning, Analytics, Data modelling and other relevant domains and apply to business problems
- Look for opportunities to optimize processes and frameworks that are followed for delivering solutions in an effort to increase productivity and reduce time to market
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to investigate cross-business processes and envision optimized business models
- Proficient in communicating and driving implementation of information technology solutions that support business objectives
- Able to shift directions quickly when priorities change and anticipate problems to create innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all levels of the organization
- Thought leadership, curiosity of business process and drive to keep pace with the new and emerging trends, technologies, and innovations
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and prioritization skills, strong situational analysis, negotiation and decision-making abilities, effective facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- English: Fluent, Business Level
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable
- 12+ years of experience in defining/influencing architecture of solutions in enterprise
- domains like BI/Analytics, Integration, IoT, Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence, Data Monetization and other relevant areas.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required (preferred from an accredited university)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Field Sales, Cloud, Business Process, Technology, Sales, Management