Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking an experienced SAP Hana for Fashion developer to join the Engineering Department's growing development team. Engineering Department is a multidisciplinary structure with two main areas, Development Area with Back-End developers, Front-End developers, Mobile developers (iOS and Android), DevOps and Agile Coaches and also Product Area with Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX/UI Designers.
Engineering Department applies Agile methodology through frameworks like Scrum and Kanban generating autonomous and empowered team structures, responsible for the e2e process, from the design to performance monitoring phase.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Develop new features and integrations for SAP Hana for Fashion
- Architect integrations with SAP Hybris and other global systems, such as 3PL partners
- Review software developed by colleagues and ensure quality and scalability
- Experience: Proven experience developing on top of SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori will be a plus
- Education: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Experience with development practices like design standards, unit tests, code review, clean code and continuous integration/deployment
- The ideal candidate is highly technical and values high-quality code that scales well.
- Experience working with Agile methodology frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean)
- Fluent English (Technical Documents and Meetings with Remote Teams)
- Experience with application performance optimization and security
- eCommerce modules/functionalities knowledge
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial and proactive
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.