Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 169981
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Digital Business Services (SAP DBS) offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer. DBS employees explain the key methodology of Solution Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and process automation.
In this role you will be working in the Center of Expertise (CoE) which belongs to SAP Digital Business Services. Main focus of this team is to drive the innovation and later industrialization of the DBS Services Portfolio i.e. it combines all aspects of service development from delivery methodology, delivery platform up to knowledge transfer. Within a short time you will gain unique technical expertise in operational, monitoring and testing Best Practice for specific SAP solutions.
We seek for an Engineer focused on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) preferably on integration technologies to deliver on-site and remote services for MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Mission Critical Support, including optimization, assessment, technical integration/ validation, and empowering trainings and workshops.
CoE Engineers focused on SCP or Netweaver Technology can perform highly specialized remote and onsite services for customers. The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or Physics, Computer Science, Technical Engineering or Informatics.
* Experience with the newest SAP integration/middleware products and technologies such as SAP Cloud Platform Integration Services (former HCI), Data Services, Data Hub or SDI. Knowledge of SAP PI/PO is a plus.
* Deep experience in source code development using JAVA or ABAP technologies, HANA SQL Script is a plus.
* Knowledge managing integration scenarios using products such as Cloud Connector, Netweaver Gateway and technologies such as OData and RESTful services.
* Advanced JAVA or ABAP programming skills with experience interacting with at least one functional module. OData and RESTful services experience is a plus.
* Strong analytical and logical skills.
* You are capable to take decisions quickly and work calm and structured under time pressure.
* You are willing to travel worldwide.
* You enjoy working in and with international teams.
* Spoken and written English is a must, Spanish is desirable.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Perform root cause analysis and deliver services in very complex environments for specific areas for the top customer segment.
* Deliver onsite services as Team Member for critical customers, including identifying top issues during engagements, and leading analysis of system landscape, technical issues, analysis or core business processes for all applications, and system and application operation.
* Develop comprehensive service plans for customers, and deliver onsite services as a functional expert for a broad area of topics.
* Deliver technical integration validation, including performance analysis and optimization of E2E business processes, data consistency analysis, and check of critical interfaces regarding performance and transactional correctness.
* Provide first class remote and on-site support to our customers like
* Solving technical problems.
* Optimization of solution operation.
* Improvement of system availability and stability.
* Onsite support in critical customer situations (going live, upgrade, etc.).
* Customer project evaluation and risk mitigation of implementation projects.
* Backoffice support for onsite service delivery.
* Take over back office responsibilities as a de-escalation architect, and as such perform weekend duty manager tasks, and develop and execute service and de-escalation plans for critical customers.
* Experience with Integration projects using SAP Cloud Platform as consultant working on solution design, implementation, system administration, code development, and/or performance improvement.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Developer, Engineer, Technology, Engineering