Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 188620
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The primary function of the SAP Ariba Senior Support Engineer is to provide dependable and timely resolution for complex software issues related Ariba solutions. The Technical Support Engineer also possesses a strong focus on customer service and communication that results in an exceptional user experience.
EXPECTATIONS AND TAKS
1) Incident Solving
* Owns and manages concurrent SRs in a ticketing system.
* Provides solutions to technical issues impacting customers’ business processes and their ability to conduct commerce through SAP Ariba applications.
* Adheres to KPIs, especially responsiveness SLAs and productivity goals.
* Reports errors and code defects to development organizations; collaborates to prioritize fixes and validate solutions. Participates in de-escalation plans and situation war rooms to resolve critical product issues impacting customer business operations.
* Maintains personal broad knowledge of product area and deep component expertise.
* Collaborates with global support engineers across the product area to drive positive customer outcomes.
* Provides ongoing and timely communication via phone and email to customers regarding the status of their requests. Provides on-call support during evenings and weekends as required by a rotational schedule.
2) Knowledge Transfer
* Coaches and mentors other Support Engineers to increase their product expertise and productivity.
* Drives creation of knowledge in component area of expertise and drives proactive proliferation of knowledge by creating Knowledge Base Articles and wiki documents.
3) Additional Tasks
* Maintains and follows personal development plan by leveraging formal training and knowledge plans.
* All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- College degree preferable in Information Technology/Computer Science area and experience in Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance
- Advanced English
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Writing SQL queries
- Reading Java and object-oriented programming
- XML, including SOAP and HTML
- Fiddler and/or Soap UI applications
- Troubleshooting and debugging common web-browsers
- HTTP and security
- SSO (Single Sign-on) technologies, particularly SAML
- Successfully troubleshoot reported issues by gathering symptoms, narrowing down causes, and finding creative workarounds
- Knowledge of business processes and transactions such as purchase orders, invoices, catalogs and punch-out catalogs, reconciliation (orders, receipts and invoices), vendor management, contracts, sourcing (requests for quotes/price, auctions) and supply chain
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to listen and work with customers in real-time. Ability to effectively handle difficult and challenging customer interactions; maintain poise and professionalism on every interaction
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to work cross-culturally
- Experience working with an enterprise cloud application
- Experience working with Spend Management Solutions
- Experience in a previous technical support or customer service role
- Experience working with SAP PI integration
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Developer, Computer Science, Engineer, Technology, Engineering