Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164239
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Ariba Project Manager is charged with customer focused delivery and Ariba solution expertise. He is responsible for delivering sound, high quality deliverables on time and within budget. The Project Managers is focused on the rapid transformation of client organizations into excellent managers of spend, through innovative, high quality, global, Spend Management Solutions that create sustainable bottom-line results.
As leader, he could lead one or more Software Implementations across customers and regions. He/or she serves as Ariba Solutions expert on application functionality, technical requirements and business processes for customers and mentor to deployment team. He/or she is responsible for overseeing the effective application of the Ariba Consulting deployment process to meet customer needs within the realm and scope of the Statement of Work (SOW).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads one or more projects software Implementation teams across customers and regions.
- Determines what resources/skills are needed for each deployment, secures it within budget and timeframe required.
- Per the SOW, leads the development of project plans taking into account resources, risk management, accountability, deliverables, and budget.
- Manages customer expectations to optimize productivity and increase impact of solutions.
- Ensures clients are satisfied and recognize the value of Ariba’s work.
- Assists in identifying opportunities for expanding usage spend management and obtains customer advocacy.
- Effectively manages complex projects in ambiguous environments.
- Effectively manages difficult situations, whether they are client- or team-related.
- Communicates complex ideas succinctly and in an easy to understand manner.
- Facilitates work between the Software Implementation Team and Ariba internal teams such as Product and Technical Support, Sales, Field Technology, Product Management, and Training.
- Uses knowledge of customer’s business and industry to assess findings and shape solutions.
- Displays a strong understanding of best practice business process related to spend management.
- Influences the opinions and decisions of clients using understanding of client’s organizational processes and structure.
- Speaks to a variety of customers from different departments, at different levels, and in large or small groups (e.g., client project manager, technical team).
- Displays proactive communication (i.e., face-to-face meetings and phone calls are more frequent than emails).
- Speaks to, manages opportunities, and accounts as needed.
- Knows customer problems and anticipates their needs.
- Recognizes the service needs associated with a client-focused business model.
- Deciphers organizational politics, decision drivers, and key stakeholders.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional results.
Ariba Solution Expertise
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at Ariba and externally at the client).
- Synthesizes learnings into a logical story using quantitative/qualitative data and/or sound reasoning.
- Communicates to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Applies a broad knowledge of Ariba applications/solutions.
- Establishes credibility as a solutions expert with customers (e.g., positive customer feedback) and within Ariba (e.g., is asked many internal questions) and often viewed by customer as an Ariba expert.
- Quickly learns new Ariba solutions in order to present them credibly and confidently to clients and Ariba consultants.
- Familiar with the full spectrum of Ariba’s related services, as well as associated differentiators between Ariba’s and the competition’s offerings.
- Conversant with the features, functionality, and applicability of the Ariba solution suite.
- Identifies key requirements associated with coordinating a successful project, as well as warning signs for those situations where additional effort may be required.
Sales and Marketing
- Serves as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Identifies client issues and approaches for determining potential solutions.
- Assists sales team through scoping and definition efforts during the proposal process.
- Identifies opportunities to refine existing or develop new intellectual property and methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g., questionnaires, presentations, implementation methodology, performance management) based on project experience, research, and analysis.
- Actively contributes to knowledge capital.
- Helps develop and lead trainings.
- Minimum of (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience consulting services.
- Master’s, MBA or similar degree is desired.
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, supply chain, logistics and invoicing process and applications.
- Exposure to multicultural scenarios / international work experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational talent.
- Project Management certifications and studies
- Experience and expertise with Ariba solutions preferred.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years in project management experience in system implementations, integration and process re-engineering or a related discipline with a “Big 5” consulting firm or comparable.
- Demonstrated Agile Project Management skills/experience or PMI preferred
- SAP Ariba Experience or SAP ECC Suite experience (MM, FI, Supply Chain, SRM, Logistics, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in client management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large-scale/complex projects and programs
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor Degree required in business, marketing or technical discipline.
- Ability to travel 80%+
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Project Manager, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Technology, Engineering