Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164237
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Customer Focus
* Uses knowledge of customer’s business and industry to assess findings and shape solutions. Ensures client success within the realm and scope of the Statement of Work (SOW).
* Speaks to a variety of customers from different departments, at different levels, and in large or small groups (e.g., client project manager, technical team).
* Knows customer problems and anticipates their needs.
* Assists with identifying client issues.
* Recognizes the service needs associated with a client-focused business model.
* Dedicated to delivering exceptional results.
* Develops positive relationships with the client team while delivering tasks.
* Assists customers through the lifecycle of an Ariba implementation.
* Supports the design process with customers leveraging Ariba Best Practices as appropriate.
* Assists customers in the development of processes and procedures which leverage Ariba solution functionality being deployed.
* Contributes to functional and technical design documents.
* Participates in project management tasks to help ensure deliverables are on time, within budget.
* Shares knowledge and experience through training and communications with customers.
* Ariba Solution Expertise
* Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at Ariba and externally at the client) .
* Synthesizes learnings into a logical story using quantitative/qualitative data and/or sound reasoning.
* Communicates to effectively resolve problems or issues.
* Solves client problems by using Ariba solutions.
* Quickly learns new Ariba solutions in order to present them credibly and confidently to clients and Ariba consultants.
* Maintains regular communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, via voicemails, emails)
* Proactively collaborates with teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution delivery (e.g., change in scope, arising issues).
* Displays proactive communication with the client (i.e., face-to-face meetings and phone calls are more frequent than emails).
* Partners internal and external resources to optimize client impact.
* Proactively supports team members for the better good of the client engagement and Ariba.
* Assists in coordinating activities between the customer and Ariba internal teams such as Product and Technical Support, Field Technology, Product Management, and Education.
* A minimum of one (5) to three (7) years consulting experience in systems implementation, process re-engineering or a related discipline with a national or regional consulting firm or equivalent is required.
* Broad knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, or sourcing is a plus.
* Industry experience a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully work with multi-functional teams is preferred.
* Strong analytical and organizational talent.
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
* Experience with Ariba solutions desired.
* Work experience using project management methods or pursuing PMI desired.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline or equivalent experience. Masters degree, MBA, or equivalent experience is desired.
* Ability to travel 80%.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Product Manager, Technology, Engineering, Operations