Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is seeking talented Salesforce developers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the Dell Financial Services business, working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as system support activities, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting Salesforce.com applications. Our complex financial systems range from development of consumer and internal facing web based applications, to internal batch processing systems.
Company Overview :
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
* Design, code, test, debug and document Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Communities) applications.
* Partner with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translate those needs into user stories, features and functional/technical requirements.
* Collaborate with business analysts or client and systems analysts to create technical design specifications.
* Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
* Lead development teams by giving technical advice, inspecting code quality, assuring process adherence, distributing tasks and coaching less tenured developers.
* Plan, conduct and monitor production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls.
* Act as the liaison between business/user group representatives and other team member during development and support efforts.
* Assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment build and maintenance.
* Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution.
* Break down project work, estimates stories and features, and partner with Product Manager on defining delivery dates.
* Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
* Provide post-implementation support.
* Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
* Conduct technical reviews, provide direction and lead other Application Developers.
Qualified applicants must at least have
* 8+ years of experience in IT, +5 in working in SFDC Development projects
* Computer Sciences, Systems Analysis or similar technical degree.
* Very strong analytical skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven experience leading distributed development teams in large enterprise IT projects.
* Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
* Very Strong problem solving skills.
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
REQUIRED (MUST HAVE) Technical Skills
- Salesforce.com Development: SOQL, APEX and Visualforce Pages
- Salesforce.com Administration: SalesCloud and ServiceCloud
- Advanced Knowledge of design patterns
- Unit Test Development
- Experience designing and developing SOA components and integrations
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server; data modeling; query; SQL tuning.
- SQL (for queries and data modeling)
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
DESIRED (NICE TO HAVE) Technical Skills:
- Application Tools: Apache Ant, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Experience with Java and .Net.
- Experience with the following middleware technologies: Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, BPEL, BPMN and BAM).
- Mobile Application Development.
- Familiarity with common Web libraries such as jQuery
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Experience in implementing SOA solutions (preferably Oracle Service Bus and Oracle SOA Suite)Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry would be a plus