Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Services is seeking talented developers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the Dell Financial Services business, working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as system support activities, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting Salesforce.com applications. Our complex financial systems range from development of consumer and internal facing web based applications, to internal batch processing systems.
Company Overview :
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
* Design, code, test, debug and document Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Communities) applications.
* Partner with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translate those needs into user stories, features and technical requirements.
* Collaborate with Scrum Team members, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to create technical design specifications.
* Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
* Plan, conduct and monitor production launches.
* Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution.
* Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
* Provide post-implementation support.
* Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
* Conduct technical reviews, provide direction and lead other Application Developers.
Qualified applicants must at least have
* 5 years of experience in the IT market.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills;
* Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
* Strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
* Ability to lead and drive problem solving and debugging strategies for complex problems that involve multiple organizations and systems;
* Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents;
REQUIRED (MUST HAVE) Technical Skills
- Salesforce.com Development: SOQL, APEX and Visualforce Pages.
- Salesforce.com Administration: SalesCloud and ServiceCloud.
- Experience with Java (J2EE, Web Services, RMI, JMS, EJB) or .Net.
- Unit Test Development (JUnit or NUnit).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Application Tools: Apache Ant, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server; data modeling; query; SQL tuning
DESIRED (NICE TO HAVE) Technical Skills:
- Experience with the following middleware technologies: Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, BPEL, BPMN and BAM).
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Familiarity with common Web libraries such as jQuery.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Communities.
- HTML5 and CSS3 development
- Mobile Application Development
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
- Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry would be a plus