Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 175657
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Working in the Sales Support role, the intern will work closely to the Sales teams as well as interacting with other SAP areas.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the Sales team on daily sales tasks.
- It is also part of the Intern duties to run reports and KPIs that allow to monitor the results of the programs.
- Create proposals and quotations
- Perform follow up activities with customers coordinated with the sales team
- Support the global Demand Generation and Communication Programs and tools
- Understand SAP CRM databases and reporting tools available
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Business Administration or Marketing (7th semester);
- Expert of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, access) is required;
- Enthusiasm to learn the SAP portfolio, industry characteristics, business models, etc;
- Problem solver profile;
- Fluency in English is mandatory & Spanish is a differential
- Basic concepts of Finance, KPI analysis,
- Experience extracting and administrating large databases is a plus;
- Very Good oral and written communication skills;
- Self-driven and result focus - Ability to work with low direct supervision
- Ability to learn and execute many tasks at the same time;
- Have worked with MS Office tools previously
- Have had previous internship experience will be considered a differential
- Have interfaced with different publics for various subjects
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, Sales Support, ERP, SAP, Entry Level, Sales, Technology