Descrição da Vaga
*About this position
* As a sales supervisor, you will interact with direct and / or indirect sales customers from a particular region within your state and will be responsible for structuring best proposals for the customer based on P&G's strategy in product launching and campaigns.The sales supervisor should also be a business partner in customer plans. For this, you will have the support of a multifunctional team. The following activities are also functions of a sales representative: responsibility for ensuring that all products and initiatives in the stores are in place, development of trackings and analysis of the executions at the points of sale, as well as bringing important information to the categories and channels and management of the team of promoters and merchandisers.
1) Work Local: Recife, PE, Brazil & Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
About P &G
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P &G?
At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
* Salary compatible with the market;
* Meal voucher;
* Life insurance;
* P&G store with products with discounts;
* Health insurance;
* Dental plan;
* Flexible working time;
* Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
* Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
* Activities of our wellness program
1) Work Local: Recife, PE, Brazil
* Previous experience (from 1 to 3 years) with sales/ commercial activities is
* The candidate must already live in the city of the position or in the cities nearby
* English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory)
*** This position can be filled with people with disabilities**