Descrição da Vaga
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
About the position:
* Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information;
* Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts, and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand, and marketplace knowledge;
* Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations;
* Develops and execute strategies with accounts, including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets;
* Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment;
* Understands account competitors and marketplace - utilize assessment, knowledge, and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through accounts.
* Athletic product or consumer product field sales experience strongly preferred;
* Experience successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies;
* Experienced utilizing financial decision making models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives;
* Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization;
* Solid presentation and facilitation skills;
* Knowledge of athletic industry and marketplace trends;
* Experience using Microsoft Office tools and Sales/Account Management systems;
* Fluency in English (writing and speaking).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8044