Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
* Support Finance and Planning team on weekly/monthly sales operations processes with all Latin America regions
* Support weekly Sales calls through Pipeline management and sales forecasting
* Pipeline management activities: data extraction & consolidation, pipeline analysis, report generation & dashboard consolidation
* Support Regional leaders in weekly Sales forecasting process: pipeline and sufficiency analysis, risk assessment, follow-up on Salesforce data management/updates, process design
* Work for/with Global teams in standardizing business planning activities: support global requests, develop local reports and analysis, provide information for weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews
* Participate in the discussions with Regional Leaders providing insight on planning sessions, forecasting definition, business trends and risks
* Strong analytical kills
* Ability to be strategic and at the same time with an operational hands-on approach.
* The candidate will suit to perform not only high-level planning activities, but also range easily to daily operational tasks (from data crunching to spreadsheet modeling).
Nice to have:
* Experience in Salesforce tool will be a differentiator among other candidates (not as a user, but as a report generator, data analyst)
* Knowledge in Access Database is also an advantage