Descrição da Vaga
Adjunto en documento
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The job exists to manage the sales function for SRC (Sleep and Respiratory Care) systems in Brazil, which can include product marketing and category management. The Sales Manager is responsible that the right organization and structure is in place to be able to deliver the sales objectives. Jobholder has full responsibility for the sales plans and results in the assigned area.
The Sales Manager leads, directs and motivates the sales team in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals. Mostly the commercial policy and targets are defined within the policies and targets set by the Sector or a Business Unit.
You are responsible for
- Manages the sales function in the assigned area in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the objectives.
- Develops and drives credibility and long term relationship with the customers in the assigned area, to fulfill long-term sales objectives.
- Defines and executes the commercial and distribution strategy in conjunction with marketing and Sector/BU management. Manages the distribution- and channel mix according to the agreed criteria.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the sales plan, incl. forecast and AOP, monitoring the sales effort and performance against budget and to take corrective actions, in order to contribute to overall business plan.
- The Sales Manager leads, directs and motivates the sales team in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals.
- Contributes to each product marketing plan as to product prices and sales priorities.
- Has the authority and accountability to negotiate contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy.
- Gains and maintains market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market shares in all assigned product categories.
You are a part of
Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil, will act as a Sales Manager for Philip’s activities, in the Healthcare industry. Has 02 direct reports and works closely with other Strategic Account Managers, Product Specialists, and Inside Sales team. Reports directly to the BU Director Latam.
To succeed in this role, you should have +5 years’ experience in the following:
- Professional knowledge of commercial capabilities: close deals.
- Passion for Healthcare and improving quality of life.
- Desirable: Lean/Continuous Improvement Background.
- Innovative strategic skills: to develop and embed simple, effective strategies that make us winners in the market.
- Collaboration and influencing competencies.
- Learning agility.
- Fluent in English. Willing to travel.
In return, we offer you
Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the continuously growing Health Tech market – with customers and consumers empowering you to initiate change across all levels of the organization.
Such environment brings the ideal conditions for an innovate-oriented person to succeed in this role. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead these cultural/business improvements.