Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Sales Manager
Strengthen the strategic partnership with Distributors, Atacados, C&C; and SMRs of the area, through engagement, showing the importance of their role for Mondelez, transmitting the power of the brands of Cia and the potential gains
- Perform diagnosis of potential growth of the area and plan the sale and distribution of the volumes by Distributor, products and clients (retailer), aiming to achieve the targets sell in, sell out, market share, controlled coverage, and numeric distribution
- Ensure the monitoring routine and periodic analysis of the results, defining and implementing plans of action, correction and improvement of the area
- Lead a governance of visits and business meetings with Distributors from the area, by providing them relevant management information that could improve their performance and giving visibility to the strategy of short, medium and long-term of the Cia
- Manage the implementation of the price policy suggested by the Cia
- Be aware of the movement of the market, as well as actions of competitors, bringing the inputs for the company and defining correction and action plans
- Ensure the implementation of actions, strategies, platforms, and projects of the Categories, SRP and CCA in the Distributors and Clients of the area, in line with the concept and guidelines of the Perfect Store
- Ensure the excellence of the service level of the Distributors in your area, by applying the concepts and processes of the Program Max Excellence
- Ensure the efficiency under the aspect of the use of approved resources, travel expenses and sales expenses in a general sense in your operating area within the budgets and funds approved, through constant analysis of performance reports, as well as the interaction with all the company areas, aiming at the compliance of the company policies and procedures
- Carry out preventive mapping of potential Distributors for your area in order to minimize risks of business shortage in case of bankruptcy, dismissal, etc
- Define along with the Distributors a growth plan in the medium and long term, in terms of the structure of sales, warehouse, logistics and investment, in order to provide support for the challenges of business growth
- Perform constant coaching with the Account Executives team, aiming the development of fundamental skills and pipeline training
- Manage and ensure the use of appropriate investments in your area, in accordance with the policies and values of MDLZ
- Monitor the progress of each account executive in numerical terms, remuneration and development
- Professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or RTM
- Experience with management of Distributors and Retailers in general
- Experience in managing different KPIs simultaneously, such as management of budgets, billing, profitability, monitoring of orders and deliveries, Trade Marketing actions and performance monitoring in the Point of Sale
- Excel and Power point expertise
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!