Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Sales Manager (Electrical Solution) in Jundiaí – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Managing, planning and control of activities of sales programs in Brazil regional level;
* Planning and follow-up of external sales team, sales representatives and wholesalers;
* Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients;
* Works closely with marketing, product line managers, to ensure strategies are tuned to geographic customer, industry, and market needs;
* Acts as senior management representative to main accounts within regions.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Degree in Engineering;
* Strong knowledge about channels and market segments – Distribution channel, integrators, OEMs company, O&G, M&M, F&B, Automotive, P&P, Building segments for electrical solutions;
* Capability to develop and deploy segments/channel policies, according to market segments, product family and aligning to the main Eaton Electrical Sector strategy;
* Knowledge in automation systems, control components, electrical protection, in MV and LV portfolio;
* Strong experience in related sales management positions and people development;
* English level: Advanced/Fluent.
* Availability for travel (50%);
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* Spanish Knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.