Descrição da Vaga
We celebrate the diversity of thoughts and experiences and are convinced that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens and enriches our organization. Our purpose is to encourage all people, in their uniqueness, to freely share their thoughts and ideas, helping to find innovative solutions to solve the biggest challenges in the world.
"Our business DuPont Sustainable Solutions is looking for a Sales Manager to lead and deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients''
**About DuPont Sustainable Solutions
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS), a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, is a leading provider of world-class operations management consulting services to help organizations transform and optimize their processes, technologies and capabilities. DSS is committed to improving the safety, productivity and sustainability of organizations around the world. Additional information is available at: www.sustainablesolutions.dupont.com.
If you join our team, key activities may include: **
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients. You will be expected to drive the direction of the engagement and effectively manage the team and relationship with clients to deliver high performance. Beyond client project work, the Manager will contribute to the development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
* Managing the execution of complex consulting engagements to ensure the project and deliverables meet or exceed the client's requirements and expectations and deliver superior value to clients. This entails:
o Structuring the project activities and identifying resource requirements, in line with the scope and objectives of the engagement.
o Leading and directing large teams, and oversee the overall quality of the project delivery.
o Engaging and managing key stakeholders at Management and C-Level to ensure client's expectations are fully met.
o Proactively identifying issues and risks, examining alternatives, and pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success.
* Managing and enhancing relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities.
* Working with Principal / Director in developing new business leads and opportunities to grow the business.
* Playing an active role in building the firm by:
o Participating and contributing to functional and/or industry networks with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
o Mentoring / coaching junior colleagues to support their development within the organization.
**Some Qualifications that are expected for this role:
* Relevant management experience in a consulting firm or in a similar position in the industry, preferably in the Mining, Fertilizers, Food and Beverage sectors.
* Proven experience in leading complex business / operations transformation programs characterized by a high change management component.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels.
* Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.
* Results-oriented approach and passion for continuous improvement.
* Previous experience in operational excellence or operational risk management programs in industrial clients will be a plus.
* Project management certification (e.g. PMP) will be a plus.
* BS Engineering or equivalent, MBA or MS preferred.
* Fluency in both written and spoken Portuguese, English and Spanish.
* Available to travel (Business Development and Delivery).
In you want to be part of an amazing experience of development in one of the most important sciences companies in the world, we´ll be waiting for your post