Descrição da Vaga
Loggi, a well-funded Brazilian startup, is an urban logistics company bringing instant delivery within anyone's reach. We offer a state-of-the-art dispatching, routing and pricing system, as well as real-time tracking and billing. Founded in São Paulo, Loggi uses the massive network of motorbike couriers on the main Brazilian cities to form a logistics network that is fast and reliable. Our web/mobile platform and API offer unmatched convenience, reliability, reach and timely delivery through a user-friendly interface, real customer support, and fully legalized couriers.
We are developing a new Growth Internship Program that will revolutionize the way we contact and captivate our clients. We are looking for young professionals who are self-driven and eager to develop a career in the commercial area to bring our customer acquisition team to the next level.
Your main activities will be:
- Attending a job rotation for the first two weeks on the job. Hopping through Loggi's main business areas will help you identify gaps and come up with solutions that are viable and desirable for our company.
- First contact with corporate and restaurant clients that have gotten to know us through our inbound marketing process. Understanding the client’s main needs and providing solutions according to Loggi's business model and main products.
- Prospecting new leads and qualifying them. Comprehending the client's size and how they're going to use our services, negotiating and leading their onboarding process on the platform.
- Attending monthly training sessions, that will be essential to your corporate and personal development. Your training sessions will include: Project Management; People Management and Leadership; Public Speaking and Corporate Presentations; Entrepreneurship and the Startup Ecosystem; Design Thinking; Creativity; Big Data and Competitive Intelligence.
- Being available to work from 9am until 3pm and during 18 months.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package;
- Freedom to think and explore;
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****.