Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Sales Engineer in Rio de Janeiro – RJ.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Act in sales through commercial guidelines for business through identify and track project opportunities on Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Mining markets;
* Responsible for commercial execution in region defined, through End Users, EPC’s, Distributors and all commercial opportunities to achieve sales goals and margins;
* Responsible to assure punctuality of reports about sales and orders and provide response for administration on operational results, maintaining and refining control of results and budgets;
* Accountable for external sales performance;
* Ensure commercial execution on field and financial results performance to achieve sales targets the agreed profit plan;
* Execute established goals for sales growth, market share, profit contribution and return on investment to achieve results through leadership on new growth opportunities.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (BSEE/BSME preferred),
* Experience with frequent customer interfaces;
* Experience with sales market for EPC’s, End Users, OEM’s;
* Experience with sales through Distribution channel;
* Good Knowledge in Oil & Gas and Mining markets;
* Understanding of Electrical Explosion Proof Products, markets and technology trends in the Electrical Products Space or similar markets.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.