Descrição da Vaga
Business Area Digital Systems
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the services provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud. Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class solutions and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers. Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
BDGS Solution Area Business Support Systems Engagement
A new unit, “BSS Engagement”, has been set up within Solution Area BSS. The purpose of the team is to support and drive the Market Areas BSS Sales opportunities with dedicated BSS sales competence.
Ericsson’s objective is to become the leader of the BSS market, deploying our Digital BSS across our installed base and to new customers. One of the key success factors is to increase the overall cooperation between our Market Areas (MA) and SA BSS in deal creation, closing and delivery as well as to secure strong engagement skills in our sales force.
The new BSS Engagement team will consist of highly experienced and capable BSS sales colleagues. The BSS Engagement team will complement and support the Customer Unit (CU) teams in the MAs with BSS sales competence and focus on selected opportunities identified by the CU teams in which there is a current shortage of BSS sales skills. The KAMs will continue to own the sales opportunities, and the team will continuously align and handshake with other internal stakeholders, including BDGS Sales Support and Commercial Management.
We are looking a Sales Director, BSS to join the BSS Engagement team and drive our BSS sales for key customers and geographies.
What this job will look like:
- You will initiate engagement with target accounts and lead the opportunity development process in alignment
- You will be managing the sales cycles in the BSS domain and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Ericsson BSS Products and Services
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead until close
- You will be required to align appropriate sale opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers business needs.
- You will be expected to meet customer requirements and securing the buy-in from internal stakeholders, especially MAs and CUs
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/ marketing or related fields will be an advantage
- 10+ years of proven sales leadership experience: of products, solutions or system integration sales, to the Tier 1 & Tier 2 Operators in the BSS domain
- Self-driven individual to close the deals with deep understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced by operators in BSS domain
- “Rainmaker” integrity, intelligence and maturity with your own energy and the ability to energize others.
- Strong knowledge in in BSS products and services with Business skills (financial accounting, ROI, TCO, strategic thinking)
- Ability & willingness to travel extensively, up to 80-90%.
- Experienced in communicating/presenting at the executive level.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C level)
- Ability to hunt for new opportunities and grow the Sales pipeline with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes and closing large complex deals.
Why would you love this job:
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and selling Ericsson’s newly esteemed BSS products and services.
- Within this group we care about people and about your professional growth. There is a real genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals all revolving around helping the customer.
- We listen to your ideas and the whole team works together to make this happen.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large scale deals with leading industry customers, communicate with C levels and decision makers.
- You will be leading and driving sales and be part of a ‘can do’ team that leads the industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organisation with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and great employment engagement in Ericsson.
- You would be a valued member of the highly regarded High Touch Sales Team.
- YOU can make a real difference and an impact in the BSS Industry!!!!
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || 21095
Req ID: 218793
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Sales Management, Manager, Technology, Sales, Management