Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Sales Controlling Manager
- Responsible for Net Revenue recognition – Full process, from Gross Sales, through G2N to NR
- Prepare monthly/quarterly NR Outlook and Flash
- Prepare NR accounting reconciliation including customers deductions analysis
- Support Overheads control – planning, actual tracking, reports and communication with sales
- Provide training on sales policies (VEN05) to sales team at least once a year
- Check TI contracts prior final approval at G2Net system, approve contracts
- Manage sales fleet, vehicles control, spending budget and tracking, traffic tickets reports, etc
- Validation and approval of sales bank card process including limit and lost documentation
- Manage G2Net system close to IS team in order to reduce incidents and develop improvements
- Support internal and external audit
- Graduation in Business Administration, Economics, Accountant or Engineering is required
- Fluent in English
- Strong Knowledge in Finance
- Knowledge of Audit and Accounting
- Controlling expertise
- Analytical excellence
- Accounting knowledge
- Drive for objectives
- Stand alone
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!