Descrição da Vaga
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for sales of GE Healthcare products, increasing client’s base and strengthening business relationships with existing customers.Location: São Paulo or Campinas
* Prospect new customers, whether in the public or private market. Increase sales from the current portfolio of customers, strengthening the commercial relationship.
* Visit clients, demonstrate the benefits and differentiators of our products, generate proposals/quotes, negotiate, infuenciar decision makers on clients and complete sales. Know and keep up to date on the products of the portfolio. Achieve the expected results in sales, margin and market share, through monitoring of projects and sales forecasts.
* Stay strong commercial relationship after sales, cultivating customer loyalty and identifying opportunities for new sales and customer satisfaction on your needs.
* Capture and bring to GE market intelligence information and customer’s needs.
* Effect analysis of market data regarding your designated enemy territory, develop and implement strategies and action plans to increase sales.
* Experience in sales of products to the market.
* Skill in selling, negotiation, presentation, preparation of business proposals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Objectivity influence skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Availability to travel
* Ability to engage in all levels of the Organization
* Ability to analyze customer data and develop financially viable proposals
* Knowledge of the market and customers
* Processes and results orientated, managing time and resources, ability to execute multiple projects and tasks at the same time