Descrição da Vaga
Responsible for giving administrative support to the sales team of government, following up, validation and resolution processes through administrative tools for achieving sales target. In addition, establish guidelines that are required to collect the necessary documentation of the integration of bidding record (medical records, quality certificates, CLV, FDA, routine maintenance, training certificates and CV of service engineers, legal documentation company) and the issuance of letters required by distributors for the bidding process and inviting.
- Prepare the documentation required for each tender (letters of support signed legal representatives, quality documents, manuals and brochures, questions for clarification meeting).
- Following point for the bidding process (important dates, letters to distributors) Monitoring
- Do analysis according to priorities and business needs.
- Development and quote shipping according to the configuration sent by the Bussiness Line.
- Once accepted and signed the quotation by the customer should be given support documentation to generate sales recognition process and placing the order to generating sales order to the back office area.
- Start, follow up and send the payment process to payment team.
The position is in Blumenau,. She/He works in the tender department, responsible for the development of the whole process from the tender to the recognition of the purchase order.
- Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the growing market Health Technology - with customers and empowering consumers to initiate change at all levels of the organization.
- This environment provides the ideal conditions for a unit oriented person succeed in this role.
- In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead this cultural change / business and excel in the performance of their duties.
We are looking for
- Finished University Degree ( Superior completo em administração ou áreas afins.)
- Desired basic experience in preparing tenders.
- Quality / Compliance: achieves a level of excellence with work processes and results to comply with the policies of Philips and all regulatory requirements
- Customer focus: strives for high customer satisfaction, out of the way to be helpful and pleasant
- English Knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Tasy is a plus
* Level of logic.
* Good communications skills.
* Organization Skills.
* Project Management skills.
A Philips é uma empresa de oportunidades iguais. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados, independentemente de raça, cor, religião, idade, sexo (incluindo gravidez), orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, nacionalidade, informação genética, credo, cidadania, deficiência ou estado civil. OPORTUNIDADE TAMBÉM EM ABERTO PARA PESSOAS COM DEFICIÊNCIA.