Descrição da Vaga
!Kellogg - Grow With
Grow with us as Finance Sales Admin in the Kellogg LA Team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
_In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Allowance Tracking -Visibility and Follow-up support-
- SCIM construction, supporting S&OP process
- Communication SPOC for Sales Operations -Innovations, Promotional initiatives, Allowance policies, Sales Contests, Product Availability, Order tracking-
- Liason with GBS Sales Admin to coordinate deliverables and improvements
- Sales productivity Analytics -E.g. NSV per manager, per sales rep, per route-
- Sales OVH Coordination -Tracking, SPOC for Finance and CC Owners, Communication-
- Variable compensation target calculation
- Price List updates in system -new commercial conditions and innovation-
- Adhoc reporting supporting GTM requirements WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE? _ _As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bacelor´s degree in accounting/ Finance/ Economy/ Engineering
- 3 years experience in Finance management / Business admin
- Strong leadership, analytic and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP, BW and Excel
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This Position is temporary (12 months)
- Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com
- Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!
- Kellogg Company does not require any payment during the Recruiting process. Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Relocation Assistance: No Closing Date: Mar 21, 2018, 12:59:00 AM