Descrição da Vaga
- Lead the costs and investments planning activities, as well as manage costs and investments to Logistics and Customer Services.
- Lead the activities required to define the portfolio of projects and further transformation and improvement initiatives to Logistics and Customer Services departments.
- Lead the master data management organization, which includes customers, vendors and materials masters.
- Lead the activities related to calculation and scrutiny of key performance indicators and metrics for Logistics and Customer Services operations in order to measure efficiency and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the establishment and development of analytical tools to optimize operations, prevent risks and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor on Engineering or Business Administration.
- Master Degree on Logistics, Supply Chain or related areas is appreciated
- Previous experience as a team leader. OuvirOuvirLer foneticamente Dicionário ** _
**_Other Required Qualifications:
- English language proficiency is mandatory.
- APICS certification is desired.
- People management skills; Project and Change management skills; Process improvement skills; Knowledge on Master Data Management and Analytics; Knowledge on Logistics and Customer Services management.