Descrição da Vaga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Technical Support Engineer will be will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence. Also he/she will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives.
* Advanced, total system-level troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needson designated equipment.
* Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensuresatisfaction to primary customers. Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensureresolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
* Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logsand internal service records in a timely manner.
* Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
* Identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team and assists in the growth anddirection of business in his/her geographic area
* Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient and cost effective service delivery toall accounts with assigned area.
* Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control. Administration: Responsibly completesall administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspectionsdocumentation for assigned accounts.
* Teach and assist other Field Engineers on advanced and complex troubleshooting and technicalfixes, plays a leading role on complex and multifunctional system fixes.
* Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
* Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according tothe GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
* Bachelor in Engineering (telecommunications/computer science preffered)
* Technical analytical skills 5 years in RIS/PACS Field Services experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
* Sought by others for guidance and advice.
* Proficiency in English.
* Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
* High work standards and quality. Initiative and motivation.
* Plans and organizes work effectively.
* Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences ratherthan directs.
* Leading & Relating to Others: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict.
* Shares Expertise: Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise. Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development. Shares expertise and knowledge with others. Uses technology to achieve work objectives. Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
* Organizing & Executing: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals. Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Initiates and generates activity.
* Communicating: Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points ofan argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill andconfidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback.Projects credibility.
* Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment. Keeps emotions undercontrol during difficult situations. Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life.Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
* Supporting & Cooperating: Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others. Adapts tothe team and builds team spirit. Listens, consults others and communicates proactively. Supportsand cares for others. Upholds ethics and values. Appropriately follows instructions from otherswithout unnecessarily challenging authority. Follows procedures and policies. Compiles with legalobligations and safety requirements of the role.
* Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts to changing circumstances. Acceptsnew ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategiesneeded to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
* Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifiesbusiness opportunities for the organization. Demonstrates financial awareness.