Descrição da Vaga
The Country Revenue Manager is part of the Strategic Group in LatAm.
The key purpose of this position is to further enable country's Sales, Marketing, Finance and Business Excellence teams to deliver the company's sustainable growth in Gross Margin by establishing capabilities, embedding best practices and delivering actionable recommendations to Pricing and Trade Spend* strategies, also leveraging "Power Of One" synergies (Pharma + Gx) when possible.
For that the Revenue Manager will work in the following areas:
* Application of Pricing Fundamentals: Pricing strategies/structure/management and Pack Price Architecture
* Trade Spend and Cost-to-Serve Total Concession: capturing Max. value of Product and Customer segmentations
Three key outcomes of this role vital to the organization are:
* The ability to demonstrate net revenue and gross margin growth applying Pricing and Trade Spend rationales and tools
* The ability to build and embed sustainable strategic Revenue Management (RM) capabilities across categories in the affiliate
* Become a respected internal source of knowledge on best practice
* Centralize the governance of commercial policy and GtN
*: Trade Spend stands for all discounts and investments in customers, either On or Off Invoice
Be the driver of the Pricing and Trade Spend processes from end-to-end, fully engaging and providing benchmark, guidance and specific recommendations to all relevant functions (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Business excellence Supply chain, IS) leveraging synergies across BU's, being the owner of country 'Trade and Pricing Committee' Establish a clear governance model to RM within the current Enterprise Process Model Perform robust analysis that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial conditions, trade margins) and bring insights to actionable commercial strategies that deliver absolute Gross Margin growth Be the owner of country commercial policy and GtN governance Ensure commercial conditions are performance-driven, embedded in contracts/Joint Business Plans with customers and delivering portfolio and customer segmentation strategies Capture maximum value from customized prices to regions, channels and client segmentations, while ensuring different conditions don't create price arbitration opportunities Develop and roll-out guidance on price monitoring on non-regulated portfolio from final payer/consumer price to Sanofi gross price to support RM insights Deploy and customize global and regional best practices to business environment and market reality in affiliate Roll out and embed Pricing and Trade Spend tools, models and KPI's Establish RM capability in the affiliate so it becomes a way of working and thinking across the teams – that includes delivering training sessions, running and facilitating Pricing and Trade Spend related workshops Demonstrate the added-value RM brings to the Sanofi's growth agenda
Education: Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering
Experience & knowledge: Solid analytical know-how, financial math and:
* Thorough understanding of pricing (including elasticity modelling, pricing architecture, breakeven analysis)
* Thorough understanding of contract management and trade terms optimisation
* Practical experience of commercial negotiation with key customers
* Good understanding of statistical analysis tools.
* Good understanding of Shopper/Consumer insights tools.
* 5 years' experience in commercial intelligence/finance functions in FMCG including min 2 years in a Pricing/Revenue management role
Core competencies /skills:
This position requires a proactive, mature and self-reliant person who can always take the initiative and influence within a broad team environment. Skills include:
* Strong leadership skills and change management capabilities
* Strong capabilities in finance
* Ability to network/influence in a matrix organization
* Strong analytical skills, with a good balance between using empirical data and common sense and "gut feel".
* Confidence to work with and challenge Senior Managers
* Superior written and verbal communication skills. A lucid and structured communicator, who makes their point clearly and persuasively
* Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines
* Balancing the ability to deliver with urgency with the ability of keeping momentum due to the reality that building capabilities is more of a marathon than a sprint
* Take, understand and establish project briefs, communicating and presenting to all parties to ensure the approach is supported, project managed and excellence is achieved
Language: Fluent Spanish & English
This is a role which requires significant transversal interactions including working closely with:
* BU Heads, Marketing, Sales, Trade Marketing & Controlling to ensure alignment on pricing and trade terms approach
* Business Support & Excellence enforcing decision making process based on market/consumer/shopper insights
* IS to develop and deploy tools and management systems best practices
* Finance & Supply to ensure costs accounting / reporting processes are properly deployed to support granular analysis per product and customer/segment
* With Regional Revenue Manager and from other LatAm affiliates to capture best practice and avoid duplication of activities
* Human Resources & Sales force Training teams to make sure Revenue Management fundamentals make part of the people development programs
* Commercial Excellence network, enforcing Revenue Management as a key pillar to execute Commercial Strategies
It is expected that the Revenue Manager is supported by the following areas:
* Supply and Finance with processes capable of identifying trade spend and cost-to-serve by customer or segment through direct or smart allocations.
* IS commercial business partners to ensure Revenue Management business requirements are met.
* Business Ex. with relevant market information to support Pricing/Promotional strategies and segmentations.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life