Descrição da Vaga
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
Build seasonal style-level assortment financial and illustrative plans for an account or accounts that tie to the business plans and targets. Conduct period analysis, including but not limited to style-level sell through to inform and influence current and future seasons.
* Build/refine a style-level plan to color and size based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Business Planner.
* Create recommended regular and markdown sales plan and timing.
* Align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal product flow strategies.
* Incorporate the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories, initiatives and messages into plans while considering the accounts retail calendar.
* Develop style plans aligned with power item / story placement (aisles, tables, etc.).
* Develop recommended inventory flow for Account based on business plan and current Account / store cluster / store performance and available stock & sale data.
* Align plan with input and collaboration from key stakeholders including the Account, Sales, Merchandising, Planning, Retail Brand Presentation, and Marketing.
* Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY.
* Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season.
* Mid-season hind sighting of key items and assortment performance.
* Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance, and SKU productivity.
* Analyze and report key item contribution.
* Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders e.g. Account, Sales, Merchandising, Retail Brand, for future season planning.
* Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing, or a related field.
* Experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization.
* Comprehensive understanding of retail math.
* Fluency in English.
* Experience in gross margin profitability planning.
* Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep.
* Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
* Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
* Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
* Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
* Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred.
* Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
* Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8121