Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We're still inventing our business every day so we're seeking site managers to help develop a global network of in-person driver-partner support centers. Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers and we're creating a premier customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, create engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community. The Greenlight Retail Operations Manager leads the day to day operations of a Greenlight location. In this role, you will work to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners. You'll manage your team to resolve support issues efficiently and comprehensively; but your team will go far beyond solving issues. They will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, and systematically help make Uber better as a whole.
Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our Partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to develop a better connection between Uber and the driver community. You will work closely with the city General Manager and Senior Operations Managers to make sure your Center is meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the success metrics for customer SLAs and facility operational and financial performance
- Drive performance improvements through process development and innovation
- Hire, train, and manage supervisors
- Collect and report on performance data
- Ensure that the Greenlight location space is well supplied and maintained
- Represent the global Uber brand with best-in-class service and customer experience
- Regularly contribute to support projects
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in any area
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Retail or Service team management experience highly preferred (e.g., in call center operations management, in-person service team management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mandatory Portuguese fluency or advanced communication skills
- Literate in SQL and Excel or another data management tool
- Previous experience with customer support or experience with Zendesk
About the Team
The Greenlight team is the face of Uber to our driver-partners in every city we operate. This area is the main point of contact and our main way to serve our partners, creating and maintaining great relations.