Descrição da Vaga
- Requisition ID: 181088
- Position: Full-Time Regular
- Open date: 01/08/2018 02:37
- Functional area: Marketing
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro Buenos Aires,
- Required degrees: Bachelors
- Relocation: Not Indicated
Your Responsibilities :
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
* Develop the end to end portfolio marketing customer experience plan and aligns the plan with Global brand teams and LOCs.
* Consolidate Global Campaigns and provide to Hub Execution Team.
* Undertake specific gaps for EM Area and work with FML to create specific local materials only if the content is not provided by Franchise and the execution services a key specific gaps in the market
* Understand Product/TA strategy to select, customize and share global content to LOCs
* Engage multiple stakeholders, work across boundaries, and manage complex and changing environments
* Liaise with the LOCs to design the customer journey strategy that will be in line with the country need
* Interact with Hub execution team to harmonize the integrated campaigns in line with market needs, proposal of solutions and identification of gaps in content and/or technology that could be escalated to global teams
* Follow up and engage LOCs adoption of content.
Why You? Basic qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor degree;
* Strong marketing capability including proven success in multichannel marketing;
* Experience in Pharmaceutical companies;
* Fluency in English as well as Spanish.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
* Experience in Respiratory Franchise
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to August, 8th.
Why GSK? :
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.