Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will based in our Sao Paulo office and will be part of our knowledge network.
As clients have challenged us with complex problems, we have responded by investing to develop greater analytical depth. You will be part of a larger team of 2,000 researchers distributed across the globe, responsible to support client teams and play a role in our knowledge and modeling development efforts
What You'll Do
You will identify key issues for the problem at hand and determine appropriate solutions.
In this 1 year internship, your role will be to provide synthesis, insight and client implications with tight deadlines. Additionally, you will lead and participate in internal knowledge development and capability building initiatives.
- Student pursuing an undergraduate degree, (ideally in Economics, Business, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, etc.) with a graduation date of July 2019 or December 2019.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong team-orientation and a professional attitude
- Ease communicating technical content in an easy to understand way
- Ability to be an active and effective contributor to initiatives involving cross-functional teams with minimal guidance
- Fluent Portuguese and English; Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Corporate Finance
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector